If you want to bind your phone number or email to your current account (Account A), but they have already been registered on Binance on a different account (Account B), you can follow the step-by-step guide below to migrate them from Account B to Account A.
Let’s take migrating your phone number as an example:
1. Log in to your current Binance account (Account A) and click [Profile] - [Security].
2. Click [Enable] next to [Phone Number Verification].
Please make sure that the account with the phone number you want to migrate (Account B) does not have any open loan orders and the total balance is less than 0.001 BTC, or it cannot be migrated;
If the migrating account (Account A) has bound a phone number, please unbind it first.
3. Enter the phone number you want to use and follow the instructions to set up.
4. If the phone number you entered is bound to another account, you will see the below pop-up message. Click [Request Email/Phone Migration] to continue.
5. Enter the phone number and verify the request with your 2FA devices.
6. You will see the Terms and Conditions for the migration. Please read it carefully and check the box. Click [Continue].
7. You will see a pop-up window. Click [Confirm].
In order to protect your assets, please note that withdrawals will be suspended for 24 hours after the migration for both of your migrating and migrated accounts. It will be automatically resumed after that.
8. Your phone number has been successfully migrated to your current account.
You can only migrate your phone number and email. You cannot delete your account, reset Identity Verification, or transfer assets through this migration function;
Currently, you cannot delete an account from Binance. To migrate an account’s phone number or email, you need to bind both of them to the migrating account first. If you’ve only bound either your phone number or email, you cannot migrate them;
You can only complete Identity Verification for one Binance account. All users are required to complete [Verified] to access Binance products and service offerings, including cryptocurrency deposits, trades, and withdrawals. Therefore, we recommend you migrate your phone number or email to a verified account.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why does it show “Account Migration Failed”?
2. Will the migrating account be deleted after I migrated the phone number or email?
3. Can I migrate my Identity Verification between my accounts?
4. Will my assets be migrated as well?
5. Why can't I withdraw immediately after the migration?